Still need gifting inspiration for the guys, gals, and littles in your life? Here are a few of my favorite finds this holiday season! You can still order for delivery by Christmas and most of these gifts are on sale! Anthropologie is currently offering 25% off + free shipping site wide. Use code TIME2GIVE for 40% off everything at J.Crew. Happy Holidays (and happy giving)!
For Your Guy
1. Tile Mate. I ordered a couple different versions of the Tile for Derek’s stocking. They’re so handy for finding keys, phones, and anything else easy to misplace. Also check out the Tile Sport (waterproof) Tile Slim (perfect for slipping into his wallet), and this Leather Key Chain one by Herschel.
2. The Go Puck fits in a pocket and charges electronics ultra-fast. Perfect for Go Pros and phones!
3. Leather Phone Case
4. These collared shirts are a favorite staple of my husband’s. Stock your guy up on colors and prints – They’re 40% off today!
5. North Face Beanie
6. Classic Sunglasses
7. Leather Sneakers & Canvas Sneakers
8. The Echo. He can use this for everything from playing music to checking sports scores, ordering a pizza to requesting an Uber. He can make calls, set his alarm, control the TV – It pretty much does it all! This is the perfect gift – and happens to be 20% off right now!
9. Collar Stays
10. The best sweatpants – ever. Your man will love these!
11. Wooden Calendar with family photos, perfect for their desk at work.
12. This Sneaker Cleaner Kit & Travel Toiletry Kit make great stocking stuffers!
For Your Best Girl Friends (Or For You… From Santa)
1. Le Creuset Mini Round Cocotte. In pink. Need I say more?
2. Beanie with faux-fur pom-pom
3. Leather tote bag
4. These are my favorite wooden frames. We have them in this pretty grey wood, but I also bought them in black for our family gallery wall (seen here in my IG post)! They’re currently on sale and, with a photo, would make the perfect gift for both friends and family.
5. This pretty-in-pink passport holder
6. Vanity tray
7. Cute pom-pom socks. I have and love these ones (pom-less), too!
8. A carry-on cocktail kit – complete with champagne gummy bears and elderflower syrup.
9. Faux-fur throw blanket. I have this one and it is so cozy!
10. Gold watch
11. Hydrating face mist (and maybe the body polish, too)
12. Prosecco Rose Candle
For The Baby & The Littles
1. The cutest organic knit cardigan. I love the hood and buttons!
2. Wooden blocks. I love Little Sapling Toys, but both these wooden and classic ones are also amazing (and affordable).
3. I finally ordered this book for Emmett after hearing great things and he adores it. We’ve read it to him every night since it arrived on our doorstep! He bounces up and down when he sees it and will smile and pet the animals on the pages the whole time we are reading.
4. An art print for their room (so many cute choices!)
5. Nancy Tillman’s The Spirit of Christmas
6. Every child needs a Radio Flyer wagon!
7. Nancy Tillman’s It’s Time to Sleep My Love (as you can see, our love for her tear-jerking, heart-string-tugging books is still going strong. I’m on a mission to collect them all)
8. Elephant wooden pull toy
9. Music toys
10. We use a felt letter board for Emmett’s monthly photos. Our nieces love it, so I bought them their own for Christmas! How cute is this pretty pink color?!
11. We love Cuddle & Kind. Each heirloom quality doll is hand-knit and gives 10 meals to children in need. My mother-in-law gave “Noah” to Emmett and it is already so so special to him.
12. Hunter Boots for toddlers and kids (you can find them in baby sizes here!)